- Time of issue:2022-08-26 18:19:16
Types of information collected
The personal data categories processed by TGRBELT with regard to its customers and suppliers are:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Commercial information
- Financial and transaction data
All the data above mentioned have been obtained directly from you or by sending a contact form or a commercial quotation, contracting proposal, etc., or through your company when providing us your identification data and other necessary information in order to accomplish the contractual relationship between the parties. It will be your obligation, or that of your company, to provide all the updated data in case of any change.
Use and disclosure of personal information
In general, TGRBELT use your personal information to provide you access to the website, and the information you inquire about on the website at your request:
- to provide “TGRBELT” information
- to build and maintain cooperation
- to improve the website
- to tailor the features to you
- to offer you market information
- to provide promotions and the specific advertisers
TGRBELT does not share information with any third parties except for contracted service providers e.g. our forwarders in order to arrange your shipment.
Upon your request, we can provide you with the identity of such third parties.
Protection rights of your data
TGRBELT will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards, will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose, except with your consent.
In order to protect your personal information and your rights, you are entitled to the following:
- Right to access your personal data. TGRBELT will honor any request you may make for access to your personal information.
- Right to rectification and deletion. TGRBELT will keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date.
- Right to limit the data processing. TGRBELT will stop processing your data except for compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercise or the defense of possible claims or those exceptions stated in the current legislation.
This section of the Data Protection Policy for Users, Customers and Suppliers provides you an easy way of accessing all the necessary information, so that you can know the type of data kept about our potential customers, customers and/or suppliers, the aims pursued, the rights under the data protection regulation you have as an affected person, and how to exercise those rights. Therefore, by sending your personal data deliberately through our contact means and/or by initiating a commercial relationship with our company, we will consider that you acknowledge and agree the processing of your personal data as it is described in the current policy. This personal information will only be used for the purposes for which it has been provided or according to specific national or regional regulations which allow us to do it.
In any case, let us inform you that your refusal to provide the requested data could block the development of the contractual relationship between the parties, with serious consequences when carrying into effect the commercial contract.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
In short, integrity, transparency and mutual trust is Tiger Industrial Belt’s foundation of close cooperation with customers. Tiger Industrial Belt’s aspiration is being a reliable partner whose mission is total customer satisfaction.